Most Funny Birthday Messages

121. “Today, it’s important to smile and laugh as much as you can. You don’t know how much longer you’ll have teeth! Happy birthday!”

122. “Happy birthday! I wish you many more candles, and for a cake that’s big enough to fit them all.”

123. “You’re so special, your birthday should be a national holiday. I would be happy to volunteer as the first person to take a day off of work in your honor. Happy birthday!”

good morning wishes for husband

124. “Happy birthday! Never let anyone tell you that you’re old – especially if you can actually hear them say it without even having to read their lips.”

125. “Happy birthday! Today, we add another candle to your cake, and your doctor will add another prescription to your arsenal of medication.”

126. “It’s normal to ponder your life’s purpose and to have a personal crisis on your birthday. At least you get to be normal one day out of the year. Happy birthday!”

127. “I try to give people birthday cards that match their age. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get my hands on a stone tablet or some ancient papyrus. This modern greeting will have to do. Happy birthday!”

128. “On your birthday, I want you to remember that it’s not this day that makes you old; it’s the 364 other days in the year. Happy birthday!”

129. “Just this morning I was wishing that you were one year older today. Look at that – my wish came true! Happy birthday!”

anniversary wishes for parents

130. “On your birthday, I wish you enough air to blow out all of your candles. Happy birthday!”

131. “Happy birthday! Let’s make a deal – I’ll keep the presents, and you keep the age and cake. Come on! It’s a good deal.”

132. “Happy, happy birthday! I hope you enjoy those senior citizen discounts. You truly do deserve them.”

133. “Don’t be depressed about getting old. It sure beats the alternative. Happy birthday!”

134. “Happy birthday to a person that is smart, funny, witty, attractive and reminds me a lot of myself. :)”

135. “You know you’re getting old when the only thing you want on your birthday is not to be reminded of it. Happy birthday!”

birthday wishes for sister

136. “Happy birthday! No, you’re not getting older. You’re just collecting wrinkles.”

137. “I have some good news and some bad news on your birthday. The good news is that you’re one year older and so much wiser. The bad news? The hangover isn’t going to be any better this year, so please make the most of it! Happy birthday!”

138. “Happy birthday! I got you a pair of sunglasses this year, so you can protect your eyes from the blinding light of all these candles.”

139. “Happy birthday! Not sure if you’re old yet? If you need the kids to help you blow out the candles, you’re definitely over the hill.”

140. “You know, you’re a really hard person to buy gifts for. After searching far and wide, I realized that there’s no greater gift than my presence. That’s my present to you – my presence. Get it? Happy birthday!”

141. “I hope your birthday’s a great one! Just stay away from the karaoke machine, and everyone will have a good time.”

good night message for girlfriend

142. “At your age, there’s nothing funny about birthdays. So let’s share a drink and celebrate the times when you were a young spring chicken! Happy birthday!”

143. “Congratulations! There are so many candles on your birthday cake – NASA can see it from space.”

144. “On your birthday, I hope you choose not to resist temptation. The older you get, the more temptation starts avoiding you, so enjoy the sweeter things in life while you still can. Happy birthday!”

145. “Happy birthday! Today is the perfect day to forget all about your cares – and the fact that I didn’t get you a birthday gift.”

146. “When your birthdays start coming more often than you do, you know you have something to worry about. Happy birthday!”

147. “It’s your birthday, so you’re free to cry if you want to. But please don’t. That wouldn’t be much fun for the rest of us. We’d rather you have a few drinks and do something stupid and indecent. Happy birthday!”

good morning sms for her

148. “If I were you, I’d be concerned about my birthday. This year, you’ll probably need a flame thrower to light all of those candles. Happy birthday! Stay safe.”

149. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is wiser, more mature and could care less about material things. That’s why I know you won’t be upset about my lack of a birthday present.”

150. “Birthdays are really a double-edged sword. Sure, they bring parties and good times. But they also bring wrinkles and saggy bits. Happy birthday!”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome Birthday Messages For Cousin