Awesome Birthday Messages For Cousin

91. “Cousin, you’re in my thoughts today. It’s a shame we can’t be together, but my birthday wishes are on their way. Happy birthday!”

92. “Cousin, I have learned so much from you over the years. You’ve always been there to help me, teach me and ease my fears. Happy birthday!”

93. “I hope that your day is filled with laughter and fun. As far as cousins go, you sure are number one. You deserve the best birthday surrounded by the people you love.”

birthday wishes for boss

94. “In you, I’ve found a great cousin and the closest and truest of friends. Happy birthday!”

95. “Cousin, it’s time to drink champagne and dance on top of the table. Why? Because it’s your birthday!”

96. “Birthdays are just the start of another 365-day trip around the sun. Happy birthday!”

97. “Cousin, wishing you plenty of joy and presents on your birthday!”

98. “Hey, cousin! Happy birthday! I hope that all of the kindness you’ve given to others is returned to you a thousandfold.”

99. “I’m so glad we live in the world where there are cousins. Happy birthday!”

wedding anniversary quotes for sister

100. “Cousin, keep calm and enjoy your birthday!”

101. “Wishing you lots of awesomeness, love and good cheer. Happy birthday!”

102. “In the blink of an eye, we went from kids to adults to middle-aged friends. Happy birthday, cousin. I’ll be there for you until the end.”

103. “It’s your birthday! That’s the first thing that crossed my mind this morning. I hope I’m the first person to wish you a happy one. Happy birthday, cousin!”

104. “Not everyone can be as blessed as me to have a cousin as awesome as you. Happy birthday!”

105. “I hope the sun shines brightly on your birthday, cousin. You’ve shined your beautiful light on so many people, so it’s only fair that the sun returns the favor. Happy birthday!”

happy birthday wishes for best friend

106. “Happy birthday to someone I’ve known all my life. From toddlers to awkward teens and clumsy adults, we’ve been through it all together. Happy birthday, cousin!”

107. “There are some days that we look forward to each year. Your birthday is one of them, cousin. Let’s celebrate and enjoy this remarkable day! Happy birthday.”

108. “Cousin, on this special day, I want to wish you a very happy birthday. I hope success and happiness fill your life in the coming year.”

109. “Cousin, you truly deserve a super birthday. My biggest wish for you is that your day is filled with wonderful moments and beautiful things. Happy birthday!”

110. “Cousins are one of the life’s blessings, and I’m thankful for you each day. I hope your birthday brings you good luck and that all of your wishes come true. Happy birthday!”

good night my wife quotes

111. “Cousins are special; they bring you good cheer. You miss them the most when they’re not near. Happy birthday to you; a cousin and a friend that’s true.”

112. “Dearest cousin, you have always been special to me. I wish we didn’t have to spend your birthday apart. You mean more to me than you’ll ever know. Happy birthday!”

113. “We may have been born cousins, but it was understanding, love, kindness and compassion that made us best friends. Happy birthday, dear cousin!”

114. “Today, we celebrate not only your birth but a gift. The day you came into this world was the day I received a clingy, annoying, adorable but silly little cousin that I could never imagine my life without. Happy birthday!”

115. “I send you a birthday song with a soft but happy melody. These notes come right from your personality. You’re lovely, compassionate and a little bit zappy. Happy birthday, cousin. I hope you’re always happy.”

116. “If I had to write down a list of people I could never live without, you would be on that list – right near the top. Happy birthday!”

117. “There’s no greater day than today. For today, the universe blessed our family with an amazing person like you. Happy birthday, cousin.”

good morning message for girlfriend

118. “Wherever you go and whatever you do in life, the amount of material success you achieve will never be more valuable than the lives you touch with your joy. Happy birthday, cousin!”

119. “On your birthday, it’s important for you to know how special you are and how you’re always in our prayers. Happy birthday, dear cousin!”

120. “Happy birthday, cousin! May the wine flow freely, and the laughter sing loudly.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Funny Birthday Messages